Training - What is important?
Equipment needed for training:
- Swimming goggles (Perry Sport sell them for ± € 8 to € 20)
- Board (via Torpedo)
- Flippers (via Torpedo):exchange for a bigger size is possible for a small fee.
- Pull Buoy (via Torpedo)
- Paddles (only groups 5 and 6, after consulting trainer)
You can order training material here.
Be on time: 10 minutes before training, so as to be able to start on time. This is also important for those swimmers, who are on time. When you cannot make it on time, because of school, for example, please inform the trainer, by sending an email to email@example.com. By being late you risk being excluded from the session.
Before starting training we start with:
- Toilet (when necessary)
- Warming up
- Goggles and cap on
This way, everyone can start on time.
- The fastest swimmer of the group swims ahead
- Start at least 5 seconds after the previous swimmer
- Toilet visit is permitted, but only after a set, and inform the trainer
- When in pain, stop, get out of the pool, and inform your trainer